|Title:||Agile Coach/Scrum Master|
Netorian is seeking an Agile Coach / Scrum Master.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Telecommute/Remote work option available (must be able to work from Glen Burnie, Maryland or Annapolis, MD if needed).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related discipline.
- Master’s degree and/or project management certification is preferred.
- Scrum Master or other Agile-related certification preferred.
- Must have experience with government contracts, management/business plans, and program reporting.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with Waterfall methodologies.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application. development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
- Must have experience as an Agile coach providing Agile training and mentorship to teams of five (5) or more people.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams of multiple persons including developers, business analysts, and testing specialist personnel.
- Balanced business/technical background:
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to evaluate complex project risks and issues accurately and objectively, and
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts, collaborate with customers, and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Must be able to provide solutions to identified workflow impediments.
- Effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining a “big picture” view.
- Must be able to effectively manage the tasks assigned.
- Must be extremely responsive and punctual.
- Must be an excellent communicator verbally and in written form.
- Must have particularly good organizational skills.
- Election experience is desirable but not required.
- Familiarity with the following Software/Applications:
- Video/Web Conferencing applications (e.g., Google Meet).
- Google Applications (e.g., Drive, Document and Sheet).
- Smartsheets (desirable).
Duties / Responsibilities:
Activities, as directed by the respective functional area leads, as stated above include but are not limited to:
- Provide multiple Agile focused training to stakeholders and team members.
- Manage a team in an Agile environment.
- Provide product owner training and support.
- Implementation of the new solution within a specific time frame using two- to three-week sprints.
- Fully engage in the project, make a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Facilitate daily standups, sprint planning, execution of sprints, and retrospective and regression testing.
- Work in a hybrid agile/waterfall environment.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.