|Title:||Sr. Business Analyst/Technical Writer|
Netorian is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst.
- Annapolis, MD
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Background Check.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Human Resources Management or a related field.
- An MBA or MPA is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Eight (8) years of experience in business process re-engineering.
- Five (5) years of experience in reengineering large-scale business processes.
- Five (5) years relevant experience.
- Prior Business Process Consulting experience with a State of Maryland entity.
- Ability to provide examples of business process documentation that they have developed as primary author for other State Agencies.
- Experience in performing business process analysis and producing the corresponding business and system work flow diagrams.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Description of Work:
- The Senior Business Analyst to supports the Project Team. Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Take the lead in developing a thorough understanding of the Election Cycle processes and of the tasks required to prepare, test, deploy and maintain voting system hardware.
- Conduct analysis of the current technical and non-technical processes in effect (“as-is”) and the anticipated processes (“to-be”) required by implementation of a new voting system, and document the process reengineering necessary for successful implementation and deployment.
- Analyze existing static processes and develop improvement strategies to make those processes more effective in the new environment.
- Manage the creation of clear and concise documentation of plans to assess and implement process changes.
- Develop, maintain, update, explain and present summaries of the Project Management Documentation in use by the Project Team, including component project plans, reports, meeting agendas and minutes, dashboards and other tracking documents.
- Clearly document client requirements and system design criteria.
- Assist the Project Managers in tracking of risks and issues and the corresponding mitigation activities.
- Collaborate with and work across other internal and external business units to assist in developing a total solution approach.
- Develop business requirements and business processes re-engineering methodologies.
- Solve application and process related problems by creating detail process and system design specifications; and works with other areas across the business units to support a total solution approach.
- Communicates business requirements for reports and applications development.
- Facilitates collaboration within and across business units and across IT functions.
- Resolves problems and improves business units’ technical environments.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.