|Title:||Computer Systems Analyst (Junior)|
Netorian is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst (Junior).
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD. Remote option may be available.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field may be excepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have three (3) years of computer experience in assignments of a technical nature.
- Must have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- .Net Framework
- Visual Basic
- Experience with Agile team(s)
- At least one (1) year of experience in analyzing and programming applications on large-scale or mid-tier computers (or LAN-based) with a minimum of one (1) year of design and programming of moderately complex IT systems.
- Tier II helpdesk best practices.
- Agile SAFE Methodology.
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework.
Description of Work:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develops requirements for information systems from a project’s inception to conclusion.
- Develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex systems.
- Assists senior computer systems analyst in preparing input and test data for the proposed system.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.