Netorian is seeking a Technical Writer.
- Competitive (depending on experience and qualifications). Full benefits.
- Annapolis, MD.
- Some light travel may be required.
- Background Check.
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in this area.
- At least two (2) years of experience in preparing and editing documents, including technical documents. Also includes researching for applicable standards.
Description of Work:
- The Technical Writer will assist in collecting and organizing information for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
- Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- For applications built to run in a Windows environment, uses the standard help compiler to prepare all on-line documentation.
- Assists in performing financial and administrative functions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.