|Title:||Help Desk Manager|
Netorian is seeking a Help Desk Manager to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide daily supervision and direction to staff who are responsible for phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and other network services.
- Manage personnel who serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software PC and printer problems.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD -- Telework/Remote Option Available.
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the management of a Help Desk.
- Information systems development, network and other work in the client/server field, or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing and to have a positive customer service attitude.
- At least five (5) years of specialized experience includes management of help desks in a multi-server environment, comprehensive knowledge of PC operating systems (e.g., DOS, Windows), networking and mail standards, and supervision of help desk employees.
- JIRA ticketing system.
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS).
- SFTP (Cerebus).
- Internet Security Software.
- VOIP phone or cell phone.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.